Friday, October 3, 2008

My First Post


Hello,
Welcome to A Girl, a Boy, a Baby and a Dog. I am the girl in this equation, the boy is my long-suffering husband, Jim; the baby is Claire, our newest and greatest addition; and the dog is our precious, yet testy dog, Murphy. We're all hybrids in this family. I am a hybrid of a stay at home/work from home/work out of the home mom. Jim is an attorney by day, rock star dad by day and night and a serious sports fan and blogger on the weekends. Claire is many things. She is part dream, part miracle, part exhausting, but 100 percent perfect. And Murphy? He's just part golden retriever, part basset hound. Maybe we're all just mutts after all.

2 comments:

Jan said...

The title of your blog is so interesting that I just to pop in and check it out. Thanks for the interesting read.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.